Hubris Communications Referral Policy
As most of you are probably aware, we do a lot of advertising for our dialup service. However, no matter how much advertising we do, most of our new customers continue to come from one source you. Without a doubt, we receive more referrals from our current customers than we do from radio, TV, or newspaper combined.
It seems silly to spend large amounts of money on radio/TV/newspaper and not reward those of you who are our best form of advertising of all.
For each new customer who signs up with our service and lists the name of a current customer as referring them, we will credit the account of the current customer an amount equal to the new customer's monthly fee. For example:
- If you get a new customer to sign up for a dial-up Internet access account, you will receive a credit for $19.95.
- If you get a new customer to sign up for a DSL account, you'll receive an even larger credit!
There is no limit, so if you get two or more people to sign up for Internet access accounts, you will receive credit for all of them.
In order to take advantage of this policy, the new customer MUST provide the referring customer's name at the time that they sign up. To make this easier, we have made the following coupon (244 KB PDF) which you can print out and give to anyone you refer to our service. This coupon should help you get your proper referral credit.
Even better for a limited time only receive 3 months free internet service when you refer a friend. Your friend will also get 3 months free! Click here for that coupon.
There is obviously room for abuse in this policy, so we reserve the right to change it at any time if problems develop. However, we hope this will be a nice way we can say "thank you" to all of you.
The Fine Print:
- Customer must give referral at the time they sign up.
- Referrals can be from new customers only.
- Customers can not refer themselves.
- Account of customer getting referral must be current (not past due).