Username and Password Content
In an effort to protect our customers and ourselves, Hubris Communications explicitly prohibits the use of usernames or passwords which are or otherwise contain any of the following:
- Sexually explicit, vulgar, or obscene language.
- Racially, ethnically, or religiously offensive language.
- Language that exploits minors.
- Defamatory language.
- Language that constitutes a threat.
- Language that represents violence.
Usernames and/or passwords that are deemed as any of the above by Hubris Communications can be deleted at any time without prior warning or notification. Determination of what constitutes any of the above is the sole discretion of Hubris Communications.