Dedicated, High-Speed Internet Connection for Your Business
Ready to Sign Up?
Need More Info?
Check for Service Availability
Frame Relay service gives you a direct connection to the Internet with a high-speed, dedicated line. As a step above DSL business services, it is most appropriate for businesses located outside metropolitan areas needing highly reliable Internet connectivity.
Advantages of Frame Relay Service
- Scalable access speeds ranging from 56Kbps to 42Mbps.
- Committed information delivery rates (CIR) up to 10Mbps.
- Flat rate pricing (no mileage or usage charges apply).
- LAN-to-LAN connectivity that protects the integrity of network data.
- Easy migration path for existing LANs or SNA private-line networks, protecting existing or future investments.
- Support for multiple communication architectures, including hierarchical and client/server networks.
- Mature technology with industry-wide support, service and availability.
- Provides a migration path to ATM.
- High-Speed Frame Relay
- Frame to ATM Service Internetworking
- Complementary Service Providers
- Multicast Service
- High-speed Internet access
- LAN/WAN interconnection
- SNA transport
- Client/server transactions
- File and data transfers
- Remote Database Access
Is Frame Relay Service Available in Your Area?
Check our Frame Relay Service Area page to see if the service is readily available in your area. We offer service to dozens of communities across Kansas, as well as hundreds of cities across the country.
Need Package Details? Ready to Sign Up?
Discover our Frame Relay bandwidth options and build an Internet solution for your business.